Our resort is open
Van der Valk Hotel Hamburg-Wittenburg is open for both business and tourist stays.
- Negative test (max. 24 hours) required for guests from 6 years on arrival. Recovered and fully vaccinated guests do not need a test (please show proof on arrival)
- Compliance with hygiene rules and distance regulations is mandatory
- Use of LUCA app is mandatory
- Open: hotel, restaurant, terrace, water ski lift, go-kart track (Fri - Sun) and our gym
- Opening soon: bowling (from 22nd of July) and the sauna (from 1st of August)
All information on the measures decided by the government can be found here.
Below we explain to you what measures Van der Valk has designed to secure the health and safety of guests and employees, with the aim of counteracting the spread of the corona virus and avoiding the risk of infection in our hotels.
In the “1.5 meter society” we work:
- according to the guidelines and regulations of the federal government, the federal states, local authorities and the Robert Koch Institute
- according to management instructions from the Van der Valk family concerning the COVID 19 pandemic
- with stringent work process monitoring in the field of cleaning activities and tightened hygiene measures throughout the hotel. This also includes the close-meshed disinfection of public areas (e.g. door handles, reception counter, hallways, elevator buttons, light switches, etc.) using antiviral substances.
- with gloves and, if necessary, with a face mask
- with spit protection walls at the reception
- with minimum distance markings on the floors of waiting- and lounge areas
- with information for walking routes and waiting areas
- provision of disinfectant dispensers
- restaurant service in compliance with the prescribed contact and distance regulations
- contactless payment by card or bank transfer
- offer hygiene kits for a fee
We thank you for your trust in our organisation and hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon. For further information or queries, please contact our reception team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With kind regards,
Your family Van der Valk & Team
Status: 20th of July 2021