COVID 19: stricter measures
The Van der Valk Hotels are (partly) open again and work with a new situation-bases hotel concept. We therefore ask you to follow the associated rules of conduct to ensure the health of our guests and employees. We thank you for your understanding and your trust in our company.
Safe and comfortable
At our Van der Valk Hotels, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees are top priorities. In order to guarantee this condition, we ask you to observe the following safety rules during your stay in our hotel:
- follow the specified direction of travel and the hygiene regulations
- keep a distance of 1.5 meters from other guests and employees
- no shaking hands with other guests or hotel staff
- wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds
- use paper towels to dry your hands
- cough and sneeze in the crook of your arm and at that moment turn away from other people
- pay preferably contactless by card or bank transfer
- do you have corona symptoms such as cough, fever, fatigue, diarrhea or difficulty breathing? Then please refrain from staying in our hotel
We do everything to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your trust in our organization and we hope to see you again soon in our Van der Valk Hotels. For further information or questions, please contact our reception team.
With kind regards,
Van der Valk family